Monday, May 11, 2009

Opening May 15, 2009


Amazingly enough, Angels & Demons is the only national release this week. Interesting. I know the other studios couldn’t have been afraid to go up against it. I mean the other movie in the series, The Da Vince Code sucked so why be scared? But I will say that other critics say that Angels & Demons is better. The trailer looks good but so did the other one. I'm on the fence on paying to see this one.



With a limited release, you might not get to see the Brother’s Bloom until it comes out on DVD. From the trailer it looks like a cute movie but it reminds me a lot of 1988’s Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Steve Martin and Michael Cain. Personally, I think I’ll wait until DVD.



Management is one of those quirky romantic comedies that on a lazy Sunday afternoon, you’d sit and watch it but to pay to see it? Houston that is a negative.




O'Horten seems to one of those odd little movies that could be good if you like odd movies and sub-titles. This movie screams CABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment