Monday, April 20, 2009

Opening April 24, 2009


This movie seems so familiar, but I must admit I love to see Terrence Howard as the bad guy. Now how bad he really is in this movie might be up for debate but a con-artist turned manager will be very interesting. At least in this movie we’ll get to see if Channing Tatum can do more than just dance. He had killer moves in Step Up & Step Up 2, so let’s see what else he can do.



I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…Beyonce is not an actress. If you watch the trailer you will see how bad of an actress she really is. Okay, let’s look at the story line…is it just me but is this an updated version of Fatal Attraction? Family with one child, crazy blond in love with the husband and will do anything to get him. Wow, never seen that before! If they want to make it interesting…they should let the crazy girl killer herself and the husband gets blamed for it. Oh, wait that was the original plot for Fatal Attraction. Dang…well they’ve got to come up with a good twist other wise this movie is going to a YAWN!!!





Wow, I love Jamie Foxx and from the looks of this movie, he might get another Oscar nomination. This movie looks really good. I’d pay full price to see it. Yep…full price and you know I don’t say that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment