Monday, April 6, 2009

Opening April 10, 2009


Some movies you know should have gone STARIGHT to DVD and Dragonball Evolution is truly one of those movies. I just can’t believe that Yun-Fat Chow is staring in this movie. I know times are tough but dang, don’t lower your standards!




I’m almost ashamed to admit that I like Hannah Montana. I watch the show with my niece and yeah, we’ll go see the movie. I don’t think it’s going to be any Oscar winning performances but it’s going to be a cute movie. I guess this is the end of Hannah since they did the same thing with Lizzie McGuire. I just hope the sidekicks are in this movie a lot, they are what make the show funny.




Another silly movie…time to laugh at something and then say ‘Oh, that’s so wrong.’ Wow haven’t we done that before? The whole mall cop/security guard thing…been there…done that! I’m ready for a complex comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment