Monday, April 13, 2009

Opening April 17, 2009



This movie looks really cute, kind of like Freaky Friday. It’s good to know that Zac Efron can do more than just sing and dance. Maybe now we can see if he really can act. Wait, didn’t Disney do a similar movie with Tia & Tamera Mowry with the same title? Interesting.



Personally, I didn’t think the first one was that great that they should make a part 2 but who can resist Jason Statham? He’s great in these crazy action movies no matter how bad the dialog. Okay, really who besides me goes for the dialog?



Interesting concept…but haven’t we seen this before? Can’t you just see all of the twist and turns and then the bad guy ends up being either the person you thought in the beginning or someone so random that you are like, Huh? I think I’ll wait before I spend my money on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment