Monday, March 2, 2009

Opening March 6, 2009

13B

Not sure really what this is about. I know it’s a horror movie, but that’s all I can figure out. I don’t know who or what is killing people? Where they are being killed? Or anything. All I know is that Fear has a new address. I found that out from the end of the trailer.



Everlasting Moments

This one of those movies that when you see it on cable, you’ll be like… “That movie was good. I wonder why it didn’t come to theaters.” It was nominated for a Golden Globe. I can’t promise that I’ll see it at the theater, but I do look forward to seeing it on cable.


Phoebe in Wonderland

I don’t really get this movie, but it stars Elle Fanning who is the little sister of Dakota Fanning. If she’s half as good as her sister, she should be worth watching even if the movie is crap.


Sherman’s Way

One of those quirky little movies that will get all kinds of awards and you’ll go HUH? Yeah. Screams cable to me.


Watchmen

NBC is promoting the crap out of this movie. I hope its half way as good as the promotion behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment