Monday, March 16, 2009

Opening March 20, 2009


Is it just me or does this movie remind you a lot of Mr. & Mrs. Smith but not as sexy? This actually might make it better. Hum…I must say I do love Julia Roberts showing her sarcastic side. Another plus is the chemistry between Julia and Clive Owens. It should be a good movie. I’m not saying great but good. Worth…Matinee.



This is one of those movies that you’ll laugh a lot but paying full price might make you cry. If you try to go see another movie and it’s sold out and end up see this for free cool. But pay for it? Don’t. Wait until DVD. Don’t run to see it.



I love sci-fi movies. But what I love is ones that make sense. I’m not sure if this one does, but to watch Nicolas Cage try is always fun. Pay full price? Not to sure about that one, but matinee wouldn’t be as painful. I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment