Monday, March 9, 2009

Opening March 13, 2009


The plot of this movie is basicly a remake of the 1972 Wes Craven cult classic. Will it be as good as the original? Not sure since Craven is listed in the screenwriters but you never know. Can’t say that I’m running to see it, I think I’ll wait for the DVD.




This is truly a Saturday afternoon watching cable movie. It looks like a lot of laughs but nothing that you would pay for. I say wait on this one.



If you’re over 30, I bet you saw the trailer for this movie and thought – “I remember this movie”. Well you kinda do. This is a remake of the 1975 movie, Escape to Witch Mountain. Instead of being chased by a crazy millionaire, the kids are being chased by an evil organization that wants to harness their powers. Of course this will have a lot more action and special effects. It should be a good movie for the family with a lot of flash back for the adults. Rent Escape then take the kids to see Race so they know that Hollywood has very few ‘new’ ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment