Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Opening January 9th





From what I see in this trailer, Bride Wars could be really cute. I love both Kate Hudson & Anne Hathaway. But too many times, these types of movie get too silly and collapse at the end. Hum..we'll have to see

Do you think the movie will be as cute as the trailer?

Is it a must see? Wait until DVD? Or Ready for Cable?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It’s always great to learn about someone or something that you have very little knowledge about. This movie looks like we could learn a lot.

Do you think the movie will be as good as the trailer?
Is it a must see? Wait until DVD? Or Ready for Cable?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Got to love Clint Eastwood! Many are saying this could be his best film ever. Hum…I’m not sure about that from the trailer, but I’m sure I’ll love it on DVD.


Do you think the movie will be as good as the trailer?
Is it a must see? Wait until DVD? Or Ready for Cable?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love Morris Chestnut and Taraji P. Henson! I’m very excited to see these two working together. This movie could be really good if it doesn’t get to sappy at the end. TD Jakes’ last movie, Woman Thou Art Loose was really good so I have high hopes. Come on TD!



What do you think of this trailer? Are you going to run to the theaters?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From the trailer, The Reader reminds me of a cross between Summer of ’42 and Miracle at St. Anna. There has been so much noise about this movie before I saw the first trailer that I have to see it. Pay full price? Huh…NO but I do want to see it before the Golden Globes so I guess I need to hurry up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Can’t say that I’m running to see this one. I mean wow! You are being attacked by your unborn twin? It takes him 16 years to try and cross over? Interesting…NOT! This movie screams cable!

Are you ready to be scared? Or do you think it's another lame duck?

1 comment: