Monday, January 12, 2009

Opening January 16th



Now I might not be the smartest person in the world but wouldn’t it make more since to release this movie on Friday, February 13th? The name of the movie is My Bloody Valentine. Duh!!

What are you thinking? Just another Jason rip off?



Something about older people falling in love is so sweet to me. Now this movie might be a big pile of crap, but I have to say that I do want to see it. Pay full price? Nope but for a few dollars, I’d spend an hour & ½ in the theater.

Are you looking forward to seeing this one or just wait until it comes on cable?



Can’t say that I’m a big Biggie fan, but I must admit I want to see this movie. If for no other reason but to see if it lives up to all of the hype!




As much as I LOVE Don Cheadle, I must say that I’ll wait until this comes on cable before I watch it. It looks cute, but I’ll save my money.






I love Kevin James! He is so funny!! I don’t know how great this movie is going to be, but with him in the lead role, it’s worth spending money to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment