Monday, January 12, 2009

The Prince & The Frog - Teaser Trailer

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this movie. I have been waiting for Disney to finally make a movie with a black princess and now we have one who is African American! Wow. I really thought they would have made the princess from Africa and some where you would see Simba and Nala walk by in the background.

No matter, The Princess and the Frog hits theaters on Christmas Day, 2009 and I will be first in line! :)

I just hope all of the controversy is over about the movie. This movie is going to be too good for worlds. With the voices of Anika Noni Rose, Keith David, Jenifer Lewis, John Goodman and Oprah Winfrey, you know this movie is going to be off the chain! OMG!! As you can tell...I'm excited. :)

This is the teaser trailer. The full official trailer should be out soon. YEAH!!
Are you looking forward to this movie as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment