Monday, February 2, 2009

Opening February 6, 2009



There’s not much to say about this movie. It’s from the director of A Nightmare Before Christmas and it looks just like that movie! I can’t say that I’d take the kids to see it. But I thought Nightmare was too scary for kids. This movie just looks strange…real strange!



This movie looks so funny! I like the concept of the movie. I just hope it is as good as the trailer and they aren’t showing all of the best parts.



I didn’t think the first one was good, so what made them decide to make part 2? Some stuff just shouldn’t be remade. I love Steve Martin and all but this isn’t his best work.



Interesting looking movie. Can’t say that I’m running to go see it. Maybe I’ll watch it on DVD because it seems so familiar. Haven’t I seen this before? Oh wait, it’s called The X-Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment