Monday, February 9, 2009

Opening February 13, 2009


So you are wondering if this is a remake of the 1980 cult classic, Friday the 13th? Well no. According to IMDB.com, this one is about a group of friends end up missing in the woods near the abandoned Camp Crystal Lake, after allowing their curiosity to get the better of them and visiting the site where a psychopathic killer resides. Meanwhile another group of friends go to a cabin on the lake for a weekend of sex, booze, and drugs. However their seemingly fun weekend soon escalates into a nightmare after lone traveler shows up looking for his missing sister. The group soon find themselves face to face with evil reborn, reimagined, and rebooted, and his name is Jason Voorhees.
Can’t say that I’m excited about see this movie. Personally, how about we leave good enough alone?




This movie looks really cute. Not great but cute. I will really enjoy this movie when I watch on cable!



I hope this movie is better than the trailer, because the trailer doesn’t make me want to see it. Actually it looks like the movie, The Interpreter. I love Clive Owen but…so when will this premiere on HBO?

No comments:

Post a Comment